Monday, August 6, 2007

Herb--Colorado

Hats off to Herb who was the first person to send a picture after reading the rules. Thanks Herb. He said that his daughter took this photo. She sure made him look good, eh?

Two interesting things about Herb: first, not only was he the first person to send a picture, he was also the first person to see my new blog. And he found it sorta by accident, liked what he saw and sent his picture. "I like hats!" he exclaimed. Second, I think he's a preacher or a youth pastor.

He has a nifty blog that all good people should read and enjoy. Stop by and tip your hat to him.

By the way, just today I bought a hat like his.

1 comment:

Herb said...

Hi! My daughter can take a picture of anything and make it look good, lol.

I'm a Sunday School teacher for 6 & 7 year olds, actually and have done almost every other age group over time. It's a Master Hatters of Texas brand that I wear for "everyday." I have a Stetson and a Resistol that I keep for "good." Thanks for featuring me.